Thursday 5 September 2013

And it starts

Well hello.

The beginning of the blogging world commences: with the hope that I will be able to create an atmosphere worth reading while sharing thoughts that run smoothly. I always got marked down in school for having "run on" sentences and I have the feeling this is something that I am going to carry over from my early childhood school days. Be prepared English buffs; you may be scratching your heads in disbelief from time to time!
None-the-less, I am determined to share the valuable information that crosses my path and ignites my passion for life: The moment that makes my heart jump through my chest, or that thought  that clicks and solidifies of all those clichés that never made sense...
Life is a beautiful journey. A pain in the ass from time to time. But to quote a fellow wanderer, life is nothing less than "Wow Amazing!"


1 comment: