Saturday 30 November 2013

Fairy Dust

 Thanks, thanks, thanks, to all the beautiful people in the world that ride that golden wave of goodness... Your ability to spread the love, share the laughs and participate in the fun is more than appreciated, it is fully needed!! In a society that mirrors dissatisfaction and evokes judgment, a safe haven of good times and good vibes is a carnival of gratefulness that washes away the weight of pressures. I thank the universe for all you crazy, bright eyed, adventurous, buzz seeking individuals that litter the paths for the masses to enjoy...(a special thanks to my ever entertaining other half)
 I don't know about you but whenever I hear people express loneliness I cant help but consider the following: We came into this world alone, we leave this world alone, we all experience loneliness at some point or another.... which says to me in loneliness is a sense of community, a universal understanding. 
 A bigger dilemma I see is the constant need to compare - "if you thinks that's bad listen to this" - which really only seems to create a resistant bubble of sadness, heart ache and misery.... almost like the NEWS. I understand there is disgusting, irreversible and indescribable events taking place all over the world. And it sucks, it sucks a lot.... but the constant feed of all the shitty shit that people do is perpetuating the fear that we seem to be comfortable living in and separating us from real life! "As long as I am understandably afraid I don't need to question because the answer is right there.... on the TV."
 Even though I don't agree with everything I see on the media surge I am reminded that those are people on the screen... human beings who struggle, resist, laugh and love and who are most likely just as lost as the rest of us. It is up to us, as individuals, to inquire. We are the only ones that can explore our own cleverness, question what doesn't sit right and live our lives. The goal: be able to maneuver around the trap of "wanting" to be someone else. If I had to watch the same show day in and day out I would probably just turn off the T.V. So thanks to all you odd balls out there... you add a little hiccup and a lot of spice to the daily program.

No comments:

Post a Comment