Saturday 7 October 2017

Time taker

Reflections can be a funny thing, they may not be an exact replica but seem to amplify aspects of an internal image that wants to be seen. What we see may feel distorted, unfamiliar or disconnected but if we look close enough we may see our Self inside of it. 

There are times when I experience something outlandish, infuriating and somewhat confusing and I wonder how this interaction could be taking place. I am curious if "the other" notices what they are saying or if the people around acknowledge their behaviour, or response, as part of the issue. I wonder if it is my job to say anything, or my role to interpret, or if it's my need to identify the root of what is happening - then I think: if I am so affected by this, how are my actions, words and thoughts exacerbating this more? as "it" must also lives inside of me and if so, do I recognize my intentions, actions and vibrations as part of the interaction? If there are lessons in all of the madness, where am I seeking education? Also, who am I to stop or halt someone's learning and who's to say that I am beyond another's state of "education" to teach someone else? hahaha the rabbit hole continues.. It just gets so confusing. 

People are amazing, inspiring and full of surprises and we need to allow each other the space to work out who we really are. The more we get affected by what is happening around us the more we need to identify what really matters to us and stand up for it. I get the sense that when we discover who we are we can accept others for who they are a lot easier - but just because we acknowledge something does not mean we have to like it.

There will always be behaviour that does not coincide with what we may find acceptable; however, it is important for us to remember that all of us have a right to live our lives. We need the whistle blowers, the outrageous, the angry, the persistent, the loving and the loyal - we need us all. What we don't need is the intentionally cruel behaviour that harms anyone and everyone around them to make a point. We need to work out our own inner game so we are aware of the levels we are playing within. 


Once again, who am I to tell us what to do? All I can really say is my experience of everything and everyone is teaching me where I want to go and who I want to be in this existence. For this I am forever grateful, at times a bit gobsmacked, but completely honoured by what I see.

1 comment:

  1. Graditude for your sharing of your being.... AAFA....

    ReplyDelete