Friday 10 January 2014

To You From Me

Dear World,

 When I think about the experiences I am able to live out on this planet I feel pretty lucky. I don't think that I could ever hate life as it is something that I am bound to live each day so I feel it is somewhat necessary to try to enjoy it, at least I can try. I am extremely grateful that we are capable of laughing and that each laugh is unique to the person cultivating it. If I am being completely honest it took me quite awhile to become comfortable in the sound expelling from my face. It seemed to get stuck somewhere in my throat, explode out at the most impromptu times and occasionally create sounds that are difficult to consider pleasant; however, when I discovered my true laugh it came so naturally that I was wondering how it was ever lost in the abyss of nasal confusion. I wonder if laughter is compelling because it reveals what we find amusing as well as confusing; "I am unsure how to respond to this" so instead I laugh and move on hopefully not offending too many people in the process.
 World, I am unsure as to why things have been created and designed they way they are, and needless to say, I would not know any different; seemingly, all I can do is create is 'my ideal' from the experiences that have been provided through studying and exploring information as it presents itself. Thankfully, I enjoy exploring and wading through the snippets of material to identify a personal purpose, while being a minute detail in the big picture. The way I see it is all the individual stories make up the whole picture and cover your surface like a mosaic of colour, shapes and sizes. If you are a jungle gym I can honestly say you have the best obstacles around.
 I am curious what your relationship is like with the space around you? Are you as  aware of what is going on around you as what is going on inside of you? Do you have an innate knowing that you are going to be okay? and are you watching what is occurring like our grandparents observe the repetition of generational themes? You have been around a long time and I can only imagine you have the answers laid out everywhere and when we find them is when we are ready to have them. All I can really say is thank you. Thank you for making this place as beautiful, crazy and versatile as it is. It is definitely trippy.

Cheers Cheers Cheers,

Miss Mae

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you Miss Mae for helping to make this place as trippy as it is.

    ReplyDelete