Saturday 18 January 2014

Royal Flush

  Bright eyes, cheeky smile and mesmerizing mind. How did I get so lucky? Roaring beats with a grooving dance. I am so happy to be so lucky. For all those times I wondered why, now I understand that I was just waiting. Waiting for the right time, the right moment and the complementary vibe. 
 The air to my balloon, the fizz to my juice and the sweet to my salty; the best of combinations. I finally accept that the hardest things to explain are the easiest to understand. There is no need to try to create the perfect words to something that just is. 
 To build a card castle one needs to lean against the other, providing balance and stability, moving together adapting to the environment around. Some cards may be upside down, some may be facing the opposite direction and the numbers may not be in sequence.. but if you have played your cards right the whole deck will be on hand. The Kings and Queens will be rocking the throne, Jokers will be playing about, Aces will be hiding up peoples sleeves while numbers 1-10 will be laying about. I foresee a winning hand in this pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment