Friday 25 October 2013

Mountain Climber

 Stepping outside the delusion of mainstream society is an awkward path. The constant revelations and understandings of how interactions proceed are colourful observations. I wonder sometimes if what we are passionate about is really our passion or if it is an "ability" that we showcase? Sometimes I love discussing topics with another person to watch the topic grow, to witness it reach new levels and create a conclusion that I have never reached! All the while achieving the utmost purpose: To Learn. 
 I have recently noticed that some people do not like these kind of conversations. I was completely unaware of the desire to "be right" over being taken to new heights of thought. The intention is never to harm, belittle or oppress but rather to wake up. I love the wild and wonderful construct of conversation and how it can lead to a place of unknown with surges of inspiration weaved through the topic; whirlwind of emotions fly out as each topic is reviewed, absorbed and projected back out with a "YEAH YEAH YEAH" or a "What What What???"... I find it interesting how we can become offended due to the attachments we can have to our thoughts, actions and feelings. 
 We think our thoughts, act our actions and feel or feelings; however, I do not think we are meant to be forever tied down to these concepts. I get the impression that we are building towards something and all of the tools we cultivate lead us a little closer to the top! I just don't believe we are expected to take everything we have accumulated with us because:
1. It is too freaking heavy 
2. We can only carry so much and 
3 When we get to where we are going we are probably not going to need all the bullshit. 
To Live, To Learn and to Let Go. Take what you have too, donate what you can and be open to the idea's of others.... they may provide the golden nugget you've been looking for.
----Russell Brand is on to something!

No comments:

Post a Comment