Friday 1 September 2017

Light Force

Understanding the darkness of your shadow can be a scary place - trying to recognize and accept the "unacceptable" parts of your nature is an oxymoron to the concept. How do we accept what is unacceptable and who decided along the way that these traits are undesirable? I can see how certain qualities are viewed as dangerous in relation to the harm they can cause, but at what point did something become unacceptable? Is this an individual choice, a feeling, or  Universal Law? 

There are times and situations that we innately know the "right" answer and sometimes these decisions are beyond what we want of the desired outcome; however, I truly believe that inside we know what we know for a reason. To cause harm is unkind - but I am curious as to where that pain is coming from and if it is truly possible that all of us can overcome the barriers that stop us. 

What vibrational platform are we standing on, what level are we trying to reach, what pain needs to be recognized before we can move to the next level? Does everyone move to the next level and do we all want to move there? Also, when it comes to "levels" are they really stages or they individual experiences of a shared reality needing healing? 

I am stuck lately in trying to rationalize the chaotic - no one is above or below one another but rather they are where they are adding to what they need to know. We can't compare Them vs Us - even if deep down we want to believe our choices make more sense. As we are experiencing our own life we are going to rationalize our own experience to suit our purpose and it will make more sense to us - so in reality neither party in incorrect. 

I guess the problem starts to occur when: Me as a Person, tells You as another Person that My way is the best way for You. That doesn't seem to have much significance, seeing as, I have no real idea about all of you and of the background that made up your reality - so how am I supposed to know.

As a human living this experience I can share my observations, recite my views, connect to intuition and share my perception as a tool to allow you to guide yourself, but that does not dictate that I am due power over your choices. Once an opinion is shared it is up the the listener to do what they need to do with that information. The hope is that we connect more to our Universal Source, bringing awareness to our shadow, rather than attach to our self-preserving Ego. 

The Ego can only take us so far, the Universe is endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment