Thursday 4 January 2018

Get Back Eating.

In amongst the daily questions and observations of everyday living there come those random insights that teach us the core lesson of our personal path. 

I mean, I don't know for sure but I definitely recognize that in the most intense moments a truth of clarity sets perspective. It isn't always the answer we may want but it seems to be a rule we can live by. We meaning I. 

I have realized that having people on podiums only tells yourself that you are below someone else and when you give that power away their reactions, actions or views can skew you. 

I notice that when I have relinquished my personal power I am less able to communicate clearly what I want, I become nervous about what may be said and ultimately I am afraid of being rejected or not accepted into this group I have made superior in my own mind. 

People fall off podiums, people make mistakes and we are all existing in this existence understanding as we move along. 

Admire the traits and paths of others, appreciate the beauty of others, support the good vibes that are being expelled and accept that that shit lives in you also - bring yourself to the table that everyone is eating at and if you don't like what is being served, no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment